1 Year Warranty
* Warranty valid only in the United States only.
* Our limited warranty strictly covers manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
* Warranty period begins from your date of purchase.
* The limited warranty can be amended or changed by ProX at any time without notice.
* All warranty claims are judged under the terms of the limited warranty. There is no "grandfathering" of previous terms and conditions from the time of product purchase through the time of the claim.
a) Parts prone to normal wear and tear including lamps, fuses, brushes, contact rings, zippers, lamp sockets and belts.
b) Damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, faulty installation and operation, improper or inadequate maintenance, and any repair or guarantee on repairs not carried out by ProX are excluded from this warranty. This includes but is not limited to failure due to use outside of environmental parameters (IP rating) as specified by ProX.
c) Accessories and/or peripheral equipment included with the product including but not limited to: carry cases, cords, batteries, clamps, lamps and brackets (unless otherwise specifically stated).
LIMITED WARRANTY: (Valid only in the continuous 48 United States.)
All ProX Cases includes a one year (365 days) limited warranty from date of purchase to the original purchases of the product, provided that such product was purchased in the United States from an authorized ProX dealer, and proper dated invoice or sales receipt is presented at the time of requesting warranty service. This warranty does not apply to sales outside the United States. International customers must return the unit to the dealer that the unit was purchased from.