• Best in class audio performance
• 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
• Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
• Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
• Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
• DMT ™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
• Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
• Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
• Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
• M10 fittings for flown applications
• Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• 6-Year Warranty with product registration
- 3600 Watt Class D power module.
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design.
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear.
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole.
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters.
- HxWxD = 26” x 15” x 28” (665 x 381 x 714 mm).
- 90 lbs (41 kg).
Powered by a 3,600 Watt Class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology, and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation.