Power Amp with 1200W @ 4 O stereo, 3200W @ 4 O bridged
The Crown XTi 4002 Power Amplifier delivers up to 650W per channel at 8 ohms and is an ideal solution for sound reinforcement, nightclub installation, bands, theaters, DJ applications and much more. The XTi 4002 offers highly accurate sound reproduction with very low distortion, perfect for music or voice playback. It has a switch-mode universal power supply so it can be used anywhere. It handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs for a high degree of system compatibility.
An array of serious control features are implemented and easily accessed via the included HiQnet Band Manager & System Architect software packages. Crown's Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection. There are 3 user-defined fan modes, adjustable EQ, adjustable crossover filters and much more.
- 1200W @ 4 O stereo, 3200W @ 4 O bridged
- Stereo/parallel/bridge -mono modes
- Peakx Plus limiters allow full control over threshold, attack and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides control over frequency, gain and filter type
- Updated HiQnet System Architect control software
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4 V
- Rated Power Output (per channel): 1600W @ 2 O, 1200W @ 4 O, 650W @ 8 O
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 O): 100 db, A-weighted
- THD: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 70 dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15 A