The Behringer EPS500MP3 two satellite loudspeakers, each with a custom-designed 8" woofer and 1" compression driver provide the rich sonic performance you would expect from a much larger system. And with 500 Watts of stereo output, the EPS500MP3 has the power to deliver your message loud and clear.
Channels 1 – 4 feature Behringer's high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with +48 Phantom Power. Experience a clean input signal without unwanted coloration or distortion.
System optimization is done with just a flip of the Music/Speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. Also included is a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you’re on the mic, so all of your important announcements will be heard.
The EPS500MP3 system includes an embedded MP3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. Use it for break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks.
A dedicated wireless port for two channels of stable, natural-sounding wireless performance can be used in conjunction with an optional wireless mic system. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, BEHRINGER ULM Series wireless mics will immediately (and affordably) expand your EPS500MP3 to handle virtually any live sound application.
The EPS500MP3 comes ready for your input. Channels 1 - 4 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced 1/4" line-level sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like.Stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 accommodate RCA and 1/4" inputs, such as drum machines, keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all,there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
Behringer EPS500MP3 Features:
- Ultra-compact 8-channel PA system with dual speakers and detachable 500 Watt powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker or detached for easy positioning and access
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- Extremely powerful 8'' woofers and 1'' compression transducers for incredible sound reproduction
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Storage compartment available for microphone, cables and accessories (2 x6.1m (20 ft) speaker cables included)
- Integrated stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure longlife
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer EPS500MP3 Specifications:
- Max Output Power: 250W + 250W
- Limiter: Optical
- Connector: USB 3.0
- Frequency Band: 2.400 ~ 2.483 GHz
- Frequency Response (wireless link): 20hz - 14.7kHZ (+0/-2.5dB)
- Range: Max. 120m (line of sight)
Loudspeaker System Data
- Woofer: 8" (209mm)
- Tweeter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 50Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5khz