LightShark is a cross-platform lighting control system, with up to 8 DMX universes, which has an ultrafast web-based User Interface, being able to connect up to 3 devices at the same time to create your own multiscreen control system. Thanks to this concept, LightShark features a plug & play solution, avoiding the inconvenience of having to install any software or driver on a computer. A web browser is all you need to have complete access to the software, no matter the Operative System (iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, macOS).
Blizzard Lighting WorkPro LightShark Series LS-1 Lighting Control System Features:
- Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks.
- Supports DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC & HTTP.
- Multi-touch UI: Allows multiple touch events simultaneously.
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show.
- Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes.
- Supports OSC control software or a MIDI console connection.
- 10 main playbacks: 10 main playback faders.
- 20 virtual playbacks: manage 30 playbacks in total.
- Manual crossfade: Jump quickly between cues.
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS, it is web based.
- Built-in web server app, pre-loaded instantly in the web client.
- Extended Cue memory: Up to 1200 cues.
- Fanning function: Quick access to fanning.
- Built-in FX engine: More than 20 customizable effects.
- Submaster FX size & speed: Accurate effect control.
- RGB & CMY Color Picker: Adjust the color with just a click.
- Unlimited user palettes gives you a lot of possibilities.
- Customizable Executors window: Ultrafast cue triggering.
- Internal event scheduler: Useful for architectural applications.
The LightShark range comprises two independent hardware products which have built-in the LightShark engine software, the LS-Core and the LS-1 console, both developed and designed entirely within WORK PRO's lighting division. The LS-1 brings together the best features from the world of innovative software-only lighting control and marries them to an intuitive, ergonomic hardware control surface. The LS-Core omits the LS-1's hardware control surface but offers exactly the same lighting control software, processing power, and smartphone/tablet-based software control interface.