Pioneer DJ XDJ-700
Pioneer DJ XDJ-700 was designed with the small booth or home set-up in mind, Pioneer DJ's XDJ-700 comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother: the XDJ-1000. Its compact size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the smallest booth or home set-up. Simply plug in your rekordbox USB or connect your iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone to load tracks directly to the XDJ. Then get access to a multitude of advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox or using the rekordbox app.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-700 Features:
- 7-inch, Full Color LCD touchscreen
- Qwerty keyboard allows for faster browsing
- Hot Cues
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during liveedits such as loop, scratch or reverse
- Pro DJ Link: Connect up to 4 players or laptops viaLAN; add to a range of setups for enhanced flexibility
- Load tracks directly: Plug in your rekordbox via USBor iPhone / iPad touch / Android smartphone
- Advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox orusing the rekordbox app.
- Compact design: Unparalleled set-up possibilities forDJs and venues.
- Removable stand helps it to fit in smaller spaces
- MIDI compatible: Fully assignable MIDI viaUSB, player can be used as a MIDI controller
- My Settings: Prepare your system preferences in rekordbox and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets
The unit's 7-inch, full-color LCD touchscreen gives you ultimate control of your creativity and shows all the info you need - including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more. The GUI is divided in three sections so you can easily access all the features you need, and for fast track selction, call up the Qwerty keyboard to search by keyboard - or use the rotary dial to browse. You can also choose how you view your tracks (list, artwork or custom view).
Users can trigger Hot Cueas and Hot Loops in perfect time, or quantize snap cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance each time. Slip Mode keep tracks playing muted during live edits - such as loop, scratch or reverse - and the track comes right back into place by releasing the jog wheel. With fully assignable MIDI via USB, information can be sent to external devices - and the player can be used as a MIDI controller. Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analyzed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
Regarding advanced connectivity, with ProDJ Link allows you to connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection (and share a single source). This can be combined with rekordbox to access prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features. With support for our free rekordbox software you can prepare and manage your tracks on a PC or Mac before hitting the booth. 'My Settings' allows you to prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.