When you get right down to it, the CDJ-900NXS offers about 95% of the same features as the CDJ-2000NXS, but for a price that makes it quite a bit more accessible. In fact, other than the hot cue buttons, tilting screen, and Needle Search functions, it's pretty much all there. In fact, the large full-color LCD screen offers a higher resolution display than any other CDJ to date. All of the Nexus series interconnectivity options are onboard the CDJ-900NXS too, making it easy to integrate it with the rest of your setup. And with performance options such as Beat Divide on hand, there are tons of tricks you can pull off with the CDJ-900NXS that other digital DJ decks can't handle. Cue up tracks via Wi-Fi or USB with rekordbox
In addition to the basic playback flexibility that put Pioneer Pro DJ on the map in the first place, the CDJ-900NXS digital DJ deck offers you a whole new level of convenience. The concept is simple. First, you just install the free rekordbox app on your Mac, PC, Android, or Apple iOS device that's on your Wi-Fi network. Load in your tunes and then arrange them as you like, tweaking whatever setting you need to along the way. When it's time to load a track, you can instantly transfer the song, metadata, and settings directly to your CDJ-900NXS with the tap of a screen or the click of a mouse. It's that easy! And with all of that added functionality, the CDJ-900NXS can still play back USB storage devices such as flash memory and hard disks, SD memory cards, audio CDs, and DVDs, plus audio files in MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF formats. Slip and Quantize modes keep you locked to the music
Fumbling the groove is about the biggest mistake a DJ can make. Spare yourself this potential disaster with the Pioneer Pro DJ CDJ-900NXS digital DJ deck. Thanks to two new and super-useful functions, Slip mode and Quantize mode, staying on top of the groove has never been easier. Slip mode lets you loop, reverse, scratch, or even hot cue and pause the music audibly, all the while keeping the music playing inaudibly in the back ground. When you're done with your trick, the track just keeps kicks back in where it would be if you'd have simply let it play, ensuring the smoothest dismount possible. Quantize mode, on the other hand, automatically and accurately quantizes when you trigger the Loop, Reverse, or Hot Cue functions, even if the beat itself loses sync. This ensures you'll create a reliable performance, without breaking the rhythm of music during playback.
- A value-packed, high-performance DJ deck and DJ CD player that lets you perform from virtually any storage medium
- Included rekordbox software and free rekordbox app supports Wi-Fi playback from Mac and PC computers as well as iPhones, iPod touches, iPads, and Android-based mobile devices
- Also plays back from USB storage devices such as flash memory and hard disks, SD memory cards, audio CDs, and DVDs
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF file formats
- Pro DJ Link function lets you interconnect up to 4 units via LAN cables, allowing you to create advanced DJ setups
- Full-color LCD display makes song selection, cuing, looping, and beat matching easy
- Slip Mode keeps music moving in the background during Loop, Reverse, Scratch, and Hot Cue Pause playback modes making it possible to produce bold musical arrangements without changing the progress of the original music
- Quantize mode automatically and accurately quantizes when using Loop, Reverse, And Hot Cue, even if the dynamic of the beat has gone out of sync
- Beat Divide lets you trigger 3/4, 1/3, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 increments and played for a specified number of beats without breaking the rhythm of the music
- Wolfson DAC processor ensures excellent sound quality with increased headroom and exceptionally low noise
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound Color FX
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
USB sound card
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- MIDI Control
- DVS Control
- ProDJ Link
- P-LOCK Fader Caps
- Auto Standby